Online Resources (click here)
Many of your product questions may already be addressed in BASIS Knowledge Base articles, online FAQs, BASIS International Advantage articles, and discussion forums. Search these resources for immediate information.
Upload file(s) for BASIS Technical Support here.
If you purchased your BASIS product from a distributor, reseller, OEM or any company outside the United States, please contact your representative for technical support.
BASIS also offers support to customers with evaluation licenses via an online Evaluation e-Support Request.
BBj/BBx - US and Mexico (back to top)
For products purchased directly from BASIS, please use one of the following methods, listed order of call priority:
- Phone +1.505.345.5021 (click here to initiate call with Google Voice)
- Online e-Support Request Form
- Email email@example.com
BASIS responds within one business day during business hours 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Mountain Time, Monday through Friday (except for company holidays).
To open an incident report, please provide:
- Product serial number(s)
- Name of the product
- Revision level
- Contact information, including your name, your company, and a telephone or fax number or return e-mail address
- Detailed description of the problem, including any error messages and TCB(10) values. If possible, isolate the code block or function in which the error is occurring and provide us the values of any variables referenced in it.
In addition, the following information is helpful in providing you the best possible support and most accurate answers:
- What is the operating system and revision level?
- What version is the JRE you are using with BBj?
- Is the error reproducible or sporadic?
- Is the error isolated to a specific machine or user?
- Is the problem concerning a new or existing installation?
- Do you think the problem may be network related? If so, provide details about your network.
BASIS Technical Support enters all requests automatically into the Technical Support Call Tracking System and assigns an identification number. BASIS follows all call-tracking system entries through to resolution.
Online Resources (back to top)
For quick answers to your questions, try a Google custom search of our varied web publications such as white papers, tutorials, and the resources listed below.