KB#00442-'DPMI failed to enter protected mode' when compiling a TAOS procedure
'DPMI failed to enter protected mode' when compiling a TAOS procedure
There are three possible causes for this:
1. Wrong tokenizer being used.
2. Wrong pro5cpl being used.
3. Wrong Taos port being used.
1. Make sure to copy the tokenizer that comes on the Taos media to the Basis directory.
2. Make sure that they are using the pro5cpl that ships with the Taos media.
3. Make sure that the correct port is being used. As an example, using port 1501 (DOS/Win3) on Windows 95 will result in this error. Using the correct port for Windows 95 (1567) solves the problem.
Last Modified: 02/23/2004 Product: TAOS: The Developers Workbench Operating System:All platforms
BASIS structures five components of their technology into the BBx Generations.